Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm a Crafter-Wannabe

Recently, a friend started a new craft blog called:



Here's a little description of what the blog is all about:

Each month or so I will post a new theme. Then you get to show me and the rest of the world (not too much to ask of my humble little blog, right?) what you came up with. Throughout the month I will show you what I am working on and links to theme related crafts.

This months theme is Christmas, specifically affordable Christmas gifts, but anything Christmas related is great! I know, I know so unpredictable, but you know 'tis the season. This theme will last through Dec. 2oth when I will announce a new theme.

I love browsing through craft blogs, but since I'm really only a crafter-wannabe, I didn't think I'd ever have anything to contribute. Well. I guess a little motivation like wanting to help a friend out can make people do amazing things. Like crafting. Like documenting those crafts. Like blogging about them for the world to see. Yikes. You know I love ya, Terrie! And to prove it, the next three posts show three Christmas crafts that I've put together this past month. Happy Holidays!

3 comments:

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Very cute, Jill! I love how everything turned out. I thinkn you are a crafter, not a wannabe!

Jeff and Brittney said...

Jill, you have some great creative ideas! I love how you are willing to try anything. I wish I could be more motivated like you! Your home looks so festive with all these things you do... so cute!
Britt

Shauna said...

look at you go Jill!! Very cute things you have made! I think I'm a wanna-be too.