Friday, August 28, 2009

A Riddle

What's...
about the size of a grape,
weighs less than a fraction of an ounce,
is currently sucking the life out of me,
and before I am done with it will have cost me thousands of dollars?


$20 fake bucks to the first person who can guess correctly. Good luck.

16 comments:

Que and Brittany's Adoption Journey said...

No way!!! REALLY?! THIS IS AWESOME!!!!


Congratulations!

Jill said...

We have many names for them at our house...some of are favorites are:
* trouble
* endangered species (sometimes they are about to become extinct)
* blessings
* little sweethearts and angels

It all depends on the day and time.

Congrats!
Love, Kevin & Jill

JBod said...

Yay!

We just found out yesterday that one of Brittany's sisters has the same problem :)

Brittany said...

Wahoo!!! Congratulations!! That is so exciting!

Vicki said...

Congratulations :)
What a cute way to announce

Shauna said...

Awesome!! How exciting!! Congrats!

Lauriann and David said...

Congratulations Jill! Hope you are feeling well!

Jeff and Brittney said...

What a cute riddle! Congrats Jill! When are you due? I hope your strength returns soon! I am very happy for you and your family!

Britt

Jayleen said...

Okay, I was a little slow, until I read the comments. Duh!!! Congrats, that's exciting!

Todd and Julie said...

Yea! Don't you just LOVE pregnancy?! At least it is worth it in the end, right?

Tony and Whitney said...

Congrats! I was just thinking a couple of days ago about you, and wondering if you would have any more kids. So happy for you! When's the due date?

Kevin said...

I call them kidney stones! But hopefully yours will bear more fruit. :-)

Tiffany said...

YAY!!!! I am way happy for you guys :)

Kami said...

this makes me very happy. congrats. but, i am sorry you are sick. :(

Jen J. said...

We are so excited for another cute Baby J!!!

Rachel said...

Congratulations!! So happy for you (and hope you feel better soon)!