Monday, June 1, 2009

Julie's 'No Sugar' Rules

One of the 'no sugar' participants has some great rules in addition to the ones I posted. I really like the water thing. Check out her rules here. I'd love to hear what everyone else is doing!

2 comments:

Jeff and Brittney said...

Jill, I am trying the same rules as you and I want to add the "no eating past 8pm" like your friend. Keeping track of the water I drink is something I have done for a long time. I have a thing for water - I LOVE it. :) I don't know that I will be able to get a cardio workout 5x/week, but I will try 3x and at least do stretches on the 3 other days. I don't know that stretching helps loose weight, probably not, but it helps me feel good and feeling good is a BIG part of the whole idea this month - at least for me. Thanks again for the challenge. So far so good! (I need to find a scale, we don't have one in our house -for good reason! Ha!)

Britt

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

I'm failing!I'm hopping back up on the wagon though!