Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Oh Sweet Sadie Giveaway!
In two weeks, Spaces for Faces will be going to its very first art show/boutique! It all came about when a missionary friend sent out an inquiry on facebook. I had just joined that day (totally motivated by the potential advertising--sorry, all you facebook fans.) She asked if anyone would be able to take her product, Puzzlekins to a show in Utah. I wrote her back, saying I might be able to help and asked if I would be able to show off some Spaces for Faces stuff as well. And the rest is history! We are now boothmates! The Oh Sweet Sadie blog is having their first giveaway. They are giving away a Puzzlekins! You can enter to win by leaving a comment on their blog: http://www.ohsweetsadie.blogspot.com/. The deadline is Wednesday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Did you get your cute pictures created and framed? I want to buy some for Kaleb's room!
So I was looking on my friend's blog and she has a link to spaces for faces. Isn't that cool?
Post a Comment