Oh Sweet Sadie, the art & gift show of all art & gift shows begins tomorrow!!!!! I think we are ready, but who knows? This is our first show ever--I hadn't realized what a big deal Oh Sweet Sadie was until recently. I guess if we're going to get our feet wet eventually we minds well jump all the way in right at the beginning, eh? (eh? am I Canadian or something?) (It's 1:00am forgive the illiteracy of this post).
Hope to see you all there!!!
Friday, April 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Luck! I hope it goes really well :) Thanks for jumping right in, I hope it is worth all of the hard work.
Good luck, Jill! I hope it goes wll for you guys! I went to that website yesterday via your blog, prety cool stuff on there. Thanks!
Post a Comment