Huzzah! Did you have to do something to get featured? You have to let us know if you notice a jump in business.
Jill that is GREAT!! Wahoo!
Cool, Jill! I have the same question as John. Let us know. :)
I had contacted them about possibly advertising on their site and they wrote back and said they wanted to feature us! In the two days it has been up, we have doubled the hits to our site! I've got to find more people to feature us! ;)
Congrats! That is awesome
How exciting! That's awesome!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Huzzah! Did you have to do something to get featured? You have to let us know if you notice a jump in business.
Jill that is GREAT!! Wahoo!
Cool, Jill! I have the same question as John. Let us know. :)
I had contacted them about possibly advertising on their site and they wrote back and said they wanted to feature us! In the two days it has been up, we have doubled the hits to our site! I've got to find more people to feature us! ;)
Congrats! That is awesome
How exciting! That's awesome!
Post a Comment