Wednesday, March 11, 2009
In Search of...
Hey, everybody-- I want to try out a new printer for our wedding announcements at Spaces for Faces. They only print in quantities of 100, and I don't want to waste the money or the prints on fake announcements just so I can see if I like their quality. So...I am in search of someone who is getting married that wouldn't mind being my guinea pig with their announcements. They would be able to choose any of the designs from Spaces and have them printed at cost. This would actually be a really, super good deal for them. There are three different kinds of papers I want to try printing on, so I would either need one couple that needs 300 invitations (or more) and doesn't mind that each 100 will be printed on different paper, or I need three different couples. I would prefer it to be a couple that doesn't really have a lot of money to put a wedding together--not wealthy people just looking for a deal, if you know what I mean. They would also need to be able to pay me with cash or check--this wouldn't go through the business, but through me personally. I would prefer that they are local so I don't have to ship them, and envelopes will not be included with these invitations. If you know anyone that might be interested, please have them email me at spacesforfaces@gmail.com and I will fill them in on cost and paper choices. There is no obligation once they have contacted me. First come first serve!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment