Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Playing with Pa



Isn't this one of the sweetest things? My kids sure love their Pa. Pa and Grandma were nice enough to watch the kids while DH and I went on a little getaway for our fifth year wedding anniversary. I don't think LM or GF even missed us!
Do you like the new look? This blog was way past due for a change, that's for sure! I got the background at http://hotbliggityblog.com I thought it was fun. Now I just need to figure out something for the header.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I love the first picture! Priceless! Can you send your parents our way - we need a vacation too!!! :)

Gunnell Fam said...

Great pictures! I like the new look, too! Have a happy birthday. :)

Kevin said...

I can't tell if Grandpa has the ball in his shirt or not...so confused. But the kids look cute and happy.