Girlfriend started climbing up onto the couches, and then onto people, specifically her brother. (In fact, we can't keep her away from him. Anytime he is sitting on the couch, she tries to climb up on his lap. She will even leave our laps to climb over and sit on him. We have no idea why she does this. It must be true love.)Then it went to this:

Climbing onto chairs to check out what Brother is up to. But why settle for just climbing onto chairs to see, when she can climb up to the computer? (The second the computer chair is vacated, GF is there. If I can't find her, I just look to the computer. I have to be very careful about locking the computer before I stand up. It's amazing what little children can do to computers that I don't know how to do. I still can't figure out how to change some of the new settings she helped put on the computer.)
And her latest trick? The kitchen table. Can't keep her off the thing. Our chairs are now in a permanent laying down position. So lovely.

3 comments:
Hilarious! I laughed through the whole post. I'm glad Kaleb is just learning to twirl, not climb. :)
I know this stage is so cute by how much they are learning, but it sure is annoying at times. I hear you on the whole computer thing. I We're still trying to figure out what Becca has done to ours. Have fun!!!
Holy crap she is getting so big! And look at LM, he just takes the abuse. HAHAHA, that is so cute.
Post a Comment