Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gone Global

This is a map of all the visitors to my Spaces for Faces site over the past couple weeks or so. I have no idea how they are finding us, but I'm not upset about it! It is so exciting to check our stats every week (okay, I admit it, I check them daily) and see people popping in from around the world! Not all of them stay very long, but at least they are looking!

If you haven't been over to Spaces for a while, head on over and take a look at our newest product--Birth Announcements. Wedding announcements will be coming in February! My goal is to create one new announcement every business day, so check back often to see our new stuff!

3 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

I love them, I think they are SO cute!

Gunnell Fam said...

That is exciting to see all your visitors! Your designs are sensational. :)

Vicki said...

Hi :)
So glad you found me :) Now I can keep tabs on you too. What fun ideas you have on your spaces for faces.