Sunday, February 1, 2009

Valentine's day giveaway

(click on picture to go to her blog)



My Visiting Teaching Companion and author extraordinaire is having a book give away on her blog. I, of course, would love to win! Head on over to see what she's offering and to enter for a chance to win. Take a look at her blog while you are there--she's hilarious! (And she's a great advertiser for Spaces for Faces--How can you not love a person like that?)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I added you to my links -- Thanks for the giveaway info... I love blog giveaways... and already entered and added the link to my blog...
Also.. I would love your email address.... I was thinking about something for your Spaces... and wanted to ask if you had something like it in the works... my email is vickihyde@yahoo.com if you'll shoot me a message I'll write back soon.
- Thanks!

Anonymous said...

oops... I forgot I was signed in as Jake -- I hate when I do that -- Vicki

Brittany Marie said...

Hey thanks for the shout out! :) I will definitely sign you up for 2 entries! I hope you win!