Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Final Call (Edited)

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you are interested in ordering Greeting Cards, Guest Books or Calendars from Spaces For Faces for Christmas, the deadline is tomorrow: Thursday, December 4th at 5:00pm.

If you are interested in any of the games and want to ship them anywhere, the deadline for those is Monday, DECEMBER 15th @ 5:00pm.

If you live in the Salt Lake area and would like to arrange to pick up the games, we are taking Christmas orders up until December 17th. If you would like the pick up option, DO NOT order through spacesforfaces.com--it automatically charges you shipping fees. Send us an email at spacesforfaces@gmail.com and we will make arrangements for payment, etc. Happy shopping!

2 comments:

Brittany Marie said...

Yay! I'm SO excited for my games and Christmas cards!

Jen J. said...

So if I arranged for a pickup, does this mean I have longer than until tomorrow to order Christmas cards? Or is tomorrow really the deadline?