Tuesday, October 28, 2008
GOING--'ANONYMOUS'
I've been thinking a lot about a Private Blog vs. a Public one. I've come to the conclusion that I do want to be safe but I don't really want a private blog. So I'm doing the next best thing. I'm going 'anonymous'. From now on I'm not mentioning any names. If you know us well enough you should be able to decifer my code. Instead of using names, you will now see something like this: DH=Darling Husband, LM=Little Man, and GF=Girlfriend. Also, if you happen to have a link to our blog on your blog, I would really appreciate it if you could change the name to 'jilliebean' or 'paper or plastic' or something like that. I would definitely appreciate it if you would not use our last name or my full name. I would be happy to change any names on my blog roll as well, just let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi, jilliebean. I don't know if you have noticed, but you and I have a similar problem: our names are part of our blog URL. (I decided a while back to not mention my last name, but then I realize, duh, it's in my URL.) So you might want to consider changing that, too.
I won't tell! :p
Post a Comment