Wednesday, October 1, 2008

'Bad Guy'

One day I'm 'a-licious' the next I'm the 'bad guy'. I knew it was too good to be true, lol. LM was making a huge mess with a toilet paper roll so I took it away from him and started winding it up. He of course started having a tantrum, because that's what he does anytime I ruin his fun. Then he stopped crying and said, "You're a 'bad guy', Mommy." Maybe I should have been hurt but I couldn't help laughing. I've never been called a 'bad guy' before. I'm sure I'll hear much worse from my children before they turn 21 and start appreciating all that I do and have done for them.

4 comments:

Kami said...

Oh Jill you are such a mean mommy! :) jk, you're amazing. Good luck with all those words and names that are to come. But, you should feel relieved, I think I started appreciating mom around the age of 16. That's five less years than what you're expecting... Are you coming to mom and dad's this weekend?

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Too funny, Jill. YEah trust me there is more to come. You did what only we can do, laugh. After all, we know they don't mean it. It is just the only words they know to say what they are feeling!

Jen said...

I think I would have laughed, too. Way to be patient with him. I guess that's all you can do with these guys besides love them :)

Bobette said...

You have been tagged!