We celebrated her birthday with my family up at Bear Lake. Her cousin that was born on the same day was also there. They are both walking pretty well now and would chase each other up and down the hallways of the condo. It was cute to watch.


We celebrated with DH's family the following Monday, and had FHE, a 'Yummiest Dessert Contest' and a Guess Who? game with pictures of family members at the age of one or younger. It turned out to be really fun.


I asked my talented cousin to take pictures of GF for her first birthday. We went to a nature reserve near our home and got some great shots. It was really cold so noses got red really fast, but we found a railroad track, so LM was happy as could be. You can check out the pictures on her blog by clicking here.
After we got home, I thought, what the heck, she's all dressed up, I mind's well see if I can get any good shots. I've been taking her pictures since she was born, but since she became mobile 4-5 months ago, I haven't been able to get her to sit still long enough to get anything good. This time I lucked out and got two great shots (out of 20!). Now I just need to work on my lighting!






2 comments:
Hey I found your blog! I love it!!! Great pictures!
I can't believe how time has flowen by either. She is so cute. Those pictures are darling!
Post a Comment