A giveaway at Spaces for Faces started today. You can enter up to 5 times to win $25 worth of FREE product. Head on over and check it out and enter a time or two. Even if you don't want to enter, I'd love help spreading the word!! Thanks!!
Holy cow! Who even knew breathing was so important. Well, I know it's important, but the part of HOW we breathe! I'm sorry that you had not been feeling well.
An I did a lousy job in June. I think I did the opposite of what you were supposed to do. I ate A LOT of sugar last month.
2 comments:
On my blog :) I will post it on facebook too.
Holy cow! Who even knew breathing was so important. Well, I know it's important, but the part of HOW we breathe! I'm sorry that you had not been feeling well.
An I did a lousy job in June. I think I did the opposite of what you were supposed to do. I ate A LOT of sugar last month.
PS I'm sure Dustin will let it slide this time
Post a Comment