Oh no! Don't worry my kids love the dirt too. I have always wanted a sandbox too, but I'm waitng til I can afford the srushed walnut shells. Same fun, but no mess!
Love it! She is so darn cute.
haha. she's loving life!
Hahahha! She is so cute. Even covered in dirt she looks like a perfect gerber baby.
CUTE!!!!!
Wow! A sandpile might be a good investment. :)
That is classic. It looks like she's enjoying herself.
Can't believe that is your little girl! Hope everyone is coming to the family reunion so we can catch up!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh no! Don't worry my kids love the dirt too. I have always wanted a sandbox too, but I'm waitng til I can afford the srushed walnut shells. Same fun, but no mess!
Love it! She is so darn cute.
haha. she's loving life!
Hahahha! She is so cute. Even covered in dirt she looks like a perfect gerber baby.
CUTE!!!!!
Wow! A sandpile might be a good investment. :)
That is classic. It looks like she's enjoying herself.
Can't believe that is your little girl! Hope everyone is coming to the family reunion so we can catch up!
Post a Comment