Friday, May 29, 2009

She wanted to go outside...

...and so she did.



If you can look past the lovely matching outfit that Girlfriend was wearing this day you will notice that she is outside, and the screen door is still shut. Was she going to let a little thing like a screen door keep her from getting what she wanted? Of course not! GF is notorious for taking matters into her own hands. If I'm not quick enough to do her bidding, watch out. She certainly keeps me busy...in a good sort of way.

5 comments:

Shauna said...

looks like she got the trim out with it! Impressive! :)

Gunnell Fam said...

Whoops!! Is it fixable, or do you have to get a new screen door now? Kaleb is going through a fun dressing stage, too. Except he doesn't want to wear any clothes but his diaper!!

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Wow! How funny! What a VERY determined little girl. I guess you will have to wait to repalce it until she is out of this stage.

Vicki said...

How funny. I love how you call her girlfriend :) It seems to fit that determined personality.

Jill said...

Oh my heck! I bet you just loved walking in on that! Cole was into things and being creative as well when he was that age. One day he had a whole bottle of nail polish spead across my hard wood floor. Needless to say I was very upset!(to put it nicely)

All I can say is good luck, and a quiet house usually means someone is up to something;)