I have that problem too sometimes. They all don't load and have that little question mark. I usually just try to click on the question mark, then the picture will come up. When I go back to the original blog page, they usually show up.
Try refreshing the page??? It happens to me too at times.Britt
You should leave Blogger for a better host as soon as you are able, if you ask me.
They are adorable. DId you do them? They couldn't have turned out better!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I have that problem too sometimes. They all don't load and have that little question mark. I usually just try to click on the question mark, then the picture will come up. When I go back to the original blog page, they usually show up.
Try refreshing the page??? It happens to me too at times.
Britt
You should leave Blogger for a better host as soon as you are able, if you ask me.
They are adorable. DId you do them? They couldn't have turned out better!
Post a Comment