Thursday, November 20, 2008

Working Hard

I took advantage of a few quiet moments today to check my email, and catch up on everyone's blogs. Little Man and Girlfriend were playing quietly in the toy room--LM was keeping me updated by calling out to me: "We're having fun in here, Mom." "We're really busy in here, Mom." "Mom, we're working hard in here." "We're really working hard in here, Mom." I admit, I was a little distracted and didn't really pay attention other to chuckle now and then at his commentary. I would respond, "Good." "Glad to hear you're working hard." "Good job. Keep working hard." Then Girlfriend started to whine so I went in to check out the situation. This is what I found. Yes, that is my one year old's head sticking out from the bottom of the pile. Good job, Little Man. Way to work hard.

3 comments:

Gunnell Fam said...

That's hilarious! Did he work just as hard cleaning it up?! :) haha.

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

To funny!I'm sure he was working REALLY hard! What patient little girl you have! My girls would have screamed by the second toy!

Jen said...

Oh my gosh! That is so funny! I love a kid's idea of working hard. Sam "helps" all the time. What are they thinking? I hope it didn't take too long to clean up :)