Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Still Here
Yes, we are still here and alive. Unfortunately the same cannot be said for our computer. It goes days at a time where it won't turn on. Then randomly it will decide to work. During those times, I have neglected house and home in my efforts to back up all my stuff. So blogging has taken a back seat. Sorry about neglecting the weekly deals. There have been some great ones--keep checking those ads! And don't worry! Our new computer has been ordered and should be here within a couple weeks. Yahoo! We built a super nice one through Dell, and I am very excited to get it. In the meantime, I apologize if I haven't responded to emails, etc. I have backed up the most essential data (the irreplacables) and will get started on my email inbox. See ya sometime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment