| HowManyOfMe.com | ||
|
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
That's a lot!
I saw this on L's blog and wanted to try it. There is only one of her--there are a whole lot of me! There are 215,918 people with my first name and 2,463,294 with my last name.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
# There are 4,991,972 people in the U.S. with the first name John.
# Statistically the 2nd most popular first name.
# 99.63 percent of people with the first name John are male.
There are 2,068 people in the U.S. with my last name.
There are 34 people in the U.S. with my name.
I feel sorry for the .37 percent of the 4,991,972 people named John (about 18470) that are female.
Apparently, I am the only Brittany Bodily! There are 177,913 people in the U.S. with the first name Brittany. Lucky me!
Post a Comment