Saturday, May 31, 2008

Results

The results are in. LM's Neurologist (sounds so official, doesn't it?) called last night and said, and I quote, "His brain is beautiful." Wouldn't it be nice if that was the end of the story? Unfortunately, it isn't going to be that easy. The Neurologist said that the MRI revealed enlarged soft tissue behind LM'S right eye. What does that mean? That means that we now get to meet with an Ear, Nose, and Throat Doctor (ENT). It could be something as simple as a sinus infection or it could be a lot more complicated (I had to stop searching on the internet about it because it got way too scary). I'm voting for the infection--all in favor say, "Aye."

Humility and total submission to the Lord continues to be the only effective cure for 'the worries'. He loves LM --He will take care of Him and do what is best for him and us. We leave it in His VERY capable Hands.

2 comments:

Bobette said...

Good luck with everything! Searching on the internet can be really tough because anyone can post anything and it is usually the worst possible thing that could happen. Things are going to work out!

Anonymous said...

I know a couple of really good doctors if you need/want a referal. You have an amazing amount of faith.....I'll keep you all in my prayers. Once again call if you need anything...my number is the same.