Friday, October 23, 2009

Unfortunately, it's only the beginning, Little Man

Little Man had his first blood draw on Friday. He was very brave and didn't cry or even fight it much...until the nurse poked him with the butterfly needle. On the way out of the room after the draw, he emphatically proclaimed, "I did NOT like that!" Oh, I'm so sorry LM. This is only the beginning.

3 comments:

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

oh, that's so sad! Hope it all goes well. Maybe he might just get used to the blood draws.

Gunnell Fam said...

The Riverton hospital seemed really nice when we went with kaleb. You'll have to check it out and see if they do the blood draws there. I gathered that the doctors work there part of the time and at primary's part of the time.

Jen J. said...

What a brave little guy! Hopefully he'll get more used to it!