Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I love the 2nd trimester!

I pretty much missed the second trimester with my first two kids. It was as it was beginning that I became anemic with both of them, so just when I was looking forward to more energy, I got even more tired. Since I've been dealing with the iron issue since the beginning with this one, and am already on the iron pills, I've been able to feel a dramatic difference in energy! I no longer have to have my afternoon nap to survive (all though I still enjoy them) and I've been know to stay up as late as 10:30 some nights! :) I've even cleaned my house a couple of times. Amazing, I know.

Here's what our baby is doing now (according to babycenter.com):
Fingerprints have formed on your baby's tiny fingertips, her veins and organs are clearly visible through her still-thin skin, and her body is starting to catch up with her head — which makes up just a third of her body size now. If you're having a girl, she now has more than 2 million eggs in her ovaries. Your baby is almost 3 inches long (the size of a medium shrimp) and weighs nearly an ounce.

5 comments:

Terrie said...

I am so glad you are feeling better!

Jen J. said...

That is great! You do seem a lot happier!

Shauna said...

Yeah! Glad your feeling better!

Clark Family said...

I am so glad that you have energy now. I have yet to know waht that is like when I am pregnant. So GO GIRL!! Clean while you feel up to it. And sleep even if you don't need it cause you'll never be able to catch up once baby is here.

Larae Taylor Merritt said...

Yay! I'm glad you sre feeling good. you can't enjoy being pregnant otherwise!