Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baptism in CO

We were in Colorado this weekend for the baptism of this young man. B. had mandatory meetings at work, so he was unable to come with us. So Little Man, Girlfriend, my parents and I made the 9 hour drive to Colorado and back. We survived the drive, and the kids had a great time playing with their cousins. Thanks, K & J for letting us stay at your house and for all the yummy food! We had a good time! And thanks Mom & Dad for helping entertain my kids on the drive! We survived!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thanks for coming! We had fun with you guys too. We would love to have you guys again anytime! Hopefully when B can come and when a big event isn't happening...I felt I didn't get much of a chance to visit with you. Sorry. Anyway, hopefully there can be a next time.

That is a great picture of Cole:)