Hmmm Too bad it didn't say ... Dirty floors and whiny children... then I would get 100% :)
so true! we all have our moments where we have neither, but for the most part happy children wins
Yes I think that counts!PS: Thanks for lending me those books, I've been reading them and they are so interesting!
Jill, I'm so sorry I didn't hear about your medical emergency. That is scary! But I am glad it wasn't more serious. Thanks again for your help with my Haverhill project. I will get you a cd with your pics.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Hmmm Too bad it didn't say ... Dirty floors and whiny children... then I would get 100% :)
so true! we all have our moments where we have neither, but for the most part happy children wins
Yes I think that counts!
PS: Thanks for lending me those books, I've been reading them and they are so interesting!
Jill, I'm so sorry I didn't hear about your medical emergency. That is scary! But I am glad it wasn't more serious.
Thanks again for your help with my Haverhill project. I will get you a cd with your pics.
Post a Comment