Saturday, March 7, 2009

My Silly Boy


So Little Man continually cracks me up. Here's his latest:

* We were eating dinner when he let out a rather loud 'stinker'. "Whoa!," he said. "My bum must be growing!" "What?," I asked, since I had no idea what he was talking about. "Yeah, when my bum is growing that is why stinkers come out. When my bum grows just like me." Huh?


*We were visiting at Grandma's house. Grandma's friend was there and asked LM how old he was. He said, "Three, but almost I'm going to be four." The friend asked him when he was going to turn four. LM thought for a minute then replied, "After I'm three." (Duh!)


*It was Fast and testimony meeting last week at church and LM wasn't very excited to be there. He kept asking when we could go home. I told him after the meeting was over. He asked when that was, and I said after everyone is done talking. At this point we were only half way through the testimony of the bishopric member that was conducting. LM sat fidgiting for a minute then loudly said, "In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen. Okay, he's done. Let's go." The people around us got a good laugh from that one!

1 comment:

Jen J. said...

JIll, these are so funny. I'm glad you're writing them down. His future wife will get a kick out of them!