These are the books we are reading for book club this month.


We could choose between one of the two. I put them both on hold at the library with the plan to just read the one I got first.
The Holy Secret came first. I enjoyed it so much that I downed it in a couple of days and was excited when
The Peacegiver arrived. I would recommend these books to anyone who may be feeling like they are missing something spiritually or that would like to increase their understanding of the Atonement.
The Peacegiver is especially good if you are struggling with the feeling of being mistreated by someone in your life. They are awesome, and the best part about them is that the author teaches the doctrine in a fictional setting which makes them easy to read. In fact, the worst thing about them is that they are such easy reads! I feel like I read them too fast to be able to take it all in! I'm definitely going to have to reread them. I may just have to break down and buy them...or perhaps someone is looking for something to give me for my birthday...in April...hint, hint. :)
2 comments:
These are two of Tony's favorites too!
Thanks for the recomendation! I will have to read these when i'm done with what I am currently reading.
Post a Comment