Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Weekly Deals

I've discovered that spending time to post the weekly deals is a waste of time. Not because I don't love you all and want to share good deals with you, but because there are so many sites out there that are already doing the same thing that I do, and doing it much better! My new favorite site is grocerysmarts.com. You have to have a password to log on, but it is free and we are allowed to share it on our blogs. It is g84rcm. So if you are here looking for the deals, head on over there and check out a great site! I will be permanently posting a link to the site as well as the password on my blog, so if you ever forget, you can find it here. Happy shopping!

1 comment:

Kami said...

i'm not a nerd, you nerd! :) but i'm sorry i didn't tell you about my blog. i did the same thing to you, john, and karen. i left you all comments for you to find out i had a blog. haha. but, i'm sorry. how can i make my blog all cute like you guys have?