Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Sorry
We missed a week of deals--sorry. DH had them all prepared for me before he left on Trek, but the morning he left, our computer stopped working. It didn't work the entire time he was gone. He arrived home Saturday night. Saturday at 5:00pm, the computer decided to turn on again. Since I usually spend a lot of time on the computer, the four days DH was gone felt really long. I do have to say though, that I was able to keep myself busy, and not having the computer available helped me realize that I really do have time to do all the stuff that I need to do. I just need to turn off the computer more. I have more to say about that, but it will have to come in a later blog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment